Fettle makes it quick and easy to order contraception, including emergency contraception, without having to visit a clinic or GP.
All of our services are supported by qualified and experienced clinicians.
Order your contraception online
Oral contraceptive pills
There are two types of oral contraceptive pill. The combined pill, commonly known as ‘the pill’ which contains artificial versions of oestrogen and progesterone hormones, and the progestogen only pill, also known as the ‘mini pill’, which contains artificial progesterone.
They both work in very similar ways and are both highly effective. The mini pill used to be less popular due to the 3 hour window that you had to take it in each day, however with the development of the 12 hour progestogen only pills, it is growing in popularity.
Combined pills (COC)
- not suitable for people who are overweight or people who smoke over the age of 36
- not suitable for people who have some types of migraines
- you will need to provide your blood pressure to order
- can be taken to help reduce acne or period pain
- typically provided in packs of 21 pills allowing for a 7 day break
- 11 popular brands available.
Progestogen only pills (POP)
- known as the ‘mini pill’ or ‘POP’
- suitable for most people including people who are overweight or those who smoke over the age of 36 and people who suffer from migraines
- many women will not have periods whilst taking POP, this is normal
- provided in packs of 28 pills, no break is taken between packs
- we have 3 hour and 12 hour POP available.
Discreet delivery to your door
How it works
Choose your contraception and answer questions about your health
Review + Prescribe
A clinician will review your answers, they may need to call you to discuss further
Delivered by 1st class Royal Mail. It will fit through your letter box
Support + Advice
Our clinicians are available by text or phone, to help you with your contraception
We will text you when your supply is running low, to remind you to reorder.
Questions about ordering contraception
One of Fettle’s clinicians will review your answers and sign your prescription.
We will track your order and will text you when your order has been dispatched and when it has been delivered to your address.
We will send it in discreet packaging by 1st class Royal Mail. You will not have to be in or sign for the package - it will fit through your letter box.
To order the combined oral contraceptive pill, you will need to provide your blood pressure. To get your blood pressure checked you can:
Find out how to take your own blood pressure reading here.
Yes, once you have ordered oral contraception from Fettle, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org